200,000 plus people gave testimonies that cellercising (rebounding or jumpshoot on trampoline), as recommended by Dave Hall, works hundreds of tremendous health miracles.
Click the banner above to shop for Dave Hall’s cellerciser at his homepage or click the images below to shop for trampolinne rebounder from Amazon for the same purposes.
- Mini Exercise Fitness Trampoline for Adults Bungee – Indoor Outdoor Garden Rebounder with Adjustable Handle Bar for Seniors Children Kid – Cardio Training with Spring Tool Cover Skirt by LHNLY-Trampolines
- JumpSport 350 PRO by JumpSport
Of course some of us and for that matter far too many of us still can’t afford or make the ten-minute a time a day to cellercise especially to rid of diabetes the dreadful ailment that affect members of modern society in one way or another, young or adult or elders.
We just can’t avoid taking from our food or putting in our food in our daily life sugars the cause of diabetes. Governments financed, medical experts and practitioner have consolidated research and knowledge to come up with substitute to sugar to ensure that we continue to enjoy the sweetness taste of sugar the crave of our life without jeopardizing our health!
Shop Amazon’s Sweetener
[Click link-texts to see products of similar genre, click image to see the specific product, reviews of product and images of product from various angles. Lists follow images left to right.]
- NuNaturals NuStevia Organic Pure Stevia All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener 810 Servings (1 oz) by NuNaturals 3.9 out of 5 stars 13 customer reviews
- Al Tahan Dates Honey Syrup Dessert Sweetener Premium Selected Quality عسل دبس التمر (1 Jar (350 g)) by Al Tahan
- Lakanto Monkfruit 1: 1 Sugar Substitute | 3 Ib NON GMO (Classic White) by Lakanto 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,706 customer reviews | 336 answered questions Amazon’s Choice for “monkfruit sweetener”
- Coconut Palm Sugar, 4 Packs (16 ounce) – package of Organic by Wholesome 4.3 out of 5 stars 695 customer reviews | 31 answered questions
Sachet handbag for sweetener to bring them along on field works:
- JOSEKO Multifunctional Canvas Bag, JOSEKO Women Convertible Backpack Purse Ladies Shoulder Bag Casual Handbag 3.3 out of 5 stars 26 customer reviews | 26 answered questions
Thankfully to Healthline, I was e-mailed a newsletter with an article entitled “Sugar Substitutes for People with Diabetes” medically reviewed by one Natalie Olsen, RD, LD, ACSM EP-C on of which I am so happy to further share.
Surprisingly the Healthline team recommended sugar substitute (see products above) which contains stevia, monk fruit extract, coconut palm sugar or date sugar etc. (all processed and best be consumed unprocessed direct from fruits) which are available on Amazon’ e-marketplace to shop for supply.
Nevertheless exercising and taking substitution to sugar to prevent diabetes is incomplete without knowledge of what diabetes is and it’s management when one is affected by it to the extend when one is pregnant.
We are fortunate to have one around us an expert on the subject i.e.
Managing type 1 diabetes during pregnancy is an incredibly overwhelming yet rewarding pursuit. It’s about so much more than just counting your carbs and getting exercise. Due to constantly increasing hormones during pregnancy, your insulin needs constantly change, too. While no two women’s pregnancies will be alike, the timing of those anticipated insulin adjustments will be similar. In this book, Ginger Vieira and Jennifer Smith, CDE & RD, guide you through preparing for pregnancy, from conception to birth, and through the challenges of managing your blood sugars during postpartum …
Living with diabetes is non-stop, 24 hours a day. Counting carbohydrates at every meal, constantly adjusting medication doses, taking daily injections, pricking fingers multiple times a day, and struggling with the unavoidable challenges of fancy, yet imperfect, technology can lead to burnout. With compassion, knowledge, and humor, Ginger Vieira provides the tools and encouragement needed to help you get back on track and make diabetes management a rewarding priority. She shows you how to:
- Set yourself up for success with realistic expectations and goals
- Implement tips and suggestions to help make living with diabetes easier
- Learn how to back-off on diabetes management without guilt or shame
- Build confidence in your abilities to face diabetes every day
“Emotional Eating with Diabetes” is an easy-to-read guide to overcoming the many challenges around food that can develop in a life with a disease that revolves around what we eat. This required focus on food can lead to using food in a self-destructive manner to cope with the tremendous emotional and mental burden that comes with managing diabetes. This book will help you build a relationship with food that leaves you feeling proud of your choices, never deprived, and with the knowledge that you are giving your body and your life with diabetes the compassion that you need and deserve….
This is a book for people with Type 1, Type 1.5 and Type 2 diabetes on insulin who want to gain a deeper understanding of how the basic science of the human body impacts your blood sugar levels and your insulin needs. Written by Ginger Vieira, also the author of “Emotional Eating with Diabetes,” a Type 1 diabetic and record-setting competitive powerlifter. “Your Diabetes Science Experiment” will explain the science behind the most common reasons for your “mystery high blood sugars” and “unexpected low blood sugars.” From there, each “Science Experiment” helps you focus on one specific part of your diabetes management at time, so you can make adjustments in your insulin dosing and your nutrition to prevent those unwanted fluctuations in your blood sugar from happening as often! …
Please read this article to to enlighten you of what to eat to hinder from Diabetes ‘A Low-Carb Meal Plan and Menu to Improve Your Health’ from Healthline.
Alhaj ibn Ibrahim Asy Sarawaky